The green coffee bean extract is derived from the seeds of Rubiaceae, C. praecox, C. praecox, and C. praecox. Its main component is chlorogenic acid, which has the effects of lowering blood pressure, anti-tumor, nourishing kidney, and anti-oxidation. It can also be used in health foods to make health foods sweet and delicious.
Pure green coffee bean extract has made a big splash in the media for its weight loss properties. It is a powerful antioxidant derived from an unroasted coffee bean. In fact, all coffee starts as a little green bean. The ingredient responsible for the weight loss is a compound found in the green coffee bean named chlorogenic acid. Youth Bio Pharm green coffee bean extract contains a 50% standardized rate of chlorogenic acid.
It's important to note that chlorogenic acid contains NO chlorine and is long known as an antioxidant.
1. Antihypertensive effect. Chlorogenic acid has obvious antihypertensive effect, and its curative effect is stable without toxic side effects.
2. Anti-tumor effect. Japanese scholars have studied that chlorogenic acid also has an anti-mutation effect, revealing its preventive effect on tumors.
3. Tonify the kidney and enhance the immune function of the body
4. Anti-oxidation, anti-aging, resistance to bone aging
5. Antibacterial, antiviral, diuretic, choleretic, hypolipidemic, and fetal preventive effects.
6. Burn fat and improve the body's metabolic rate.